Our client is looking for a talented individual to assist in the support of on-site and remote users as well as setup and configuration of support systems (i.e. DNS, DHCP, telephones). Proven trouble-shooting and communication skills are necessary and must have a working knowledge of current industry standard terms and practices, with the ability to work patiently with people at all levels of experience and technical knowledge. You will need to review, analyze, diagnose, and resolve trouble issues, perform scheduled work, and perform proactive maintenance.
• 2+ years desk side support experience
• 1+ years Linux and Apple experience
• 1+ years of Windows Server system administration
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of networking elements, including hubs, routers and switches, sub netting, VLANS
• VPN technologies
• Network troubleshooting, including IP addressing
Bachelors degree preferred in CS or equivalent
Are you looking to work in a place that's fun and challenging? Apply to this position via the application on this page.